Simmer bean curd It is an authentic Thai menu that has existed since ancient times. Many people never try it because they think it’s difficult. But nowadays there are many facilitators. Makes cooking Thai food Stir-fried bean curd isn’t as difficult as you think. What will be the simplest method? Let’s follow and see.
Ingredients and seasonings
- 2 dashes white soybean paste
- 1 small box of coconut milk
- 3 red and green chilies
- 1 cup minced chicken meat
- 2 eggs
- 3 onions
- Palm sugar 3 teaspoons
- Salt (optional) Depends on the salinity of the soybean paste)
- Rinse the soybean paste with water 3 times until there is no saltiness left. Pour into a colander then set aside to drain.
- Put the reserved soybean paste into a blender. Mix a little coconut milk in the box. To make the blended soybean paste smooth
- Pour coconut milk mixed with 1 cup of water into the pot. Then heat until the coconut milk boils. Simmer until it breaks up a little and then turn off the heat.
- Put the blended soybean paste into the pot. Then add the minced chicken. Wait until the minced chicken is cooked. Then use a ladle to stir the minced chicken into a smooth mixture with the soybean paste and coconut milk. Stir occasionally to prevent the bottom of the pot from burning.
- Season with palm sugar.
- When the sugar has dissolved, add the sliced shallots, wait for it to boil, then taste for a mellow, sweet, slightly salty taste.
- Beat two eggs together. Then pour it into the pot. Use a ladle to stir so the eggs don’t form lumps. Then add ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com the whole chili peppers without cutting them. Wait for the chili peppers to cook, turn off the heat, then lift them off.